Davindra Dhanessar Realtor


Intra-Company Transferee


As an employee of a company abroad, the intra-company transferee is to be transferred to a U.S. affiliate, parent, or subsidiary entity on a temporary work basis.  In order to be eligible, the employee must have worked for the company abroad for one continuous year out of the preceding three years.  The employee must be coming to the U.S. in order to continue working for the same employer or the affiliate, subsidiary, or parent company.

Further, the employee must be offered a position in the U.S. as either a “Manager,” “Executive” (collectively referred to as L-1A), or a person with “Specialized Knowledge” (L-1B), which is narrowly defined for L-1 visa purposes.


We represent clients regarding simple and complicated employment-based immigration matters

before the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service.



(626) 458-2888

Welcome to

Law Offices of Amy Haihua Gu, APC

Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or circumstances. It is not legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of Law Offices of Amy Haihua Gu or establish an attorney-client relationship.


© 2016 Law Office of Amy Haihua Gu.  All rights reserved.

Proudly designed by WebDesignStudioPro.com